Monday 21 July 2008

Bonhay Road Closed

Bonhay Road/Tudor Street

Bonhay Road is closed this week after 7pm, this means that we are expecting to hear lots of noise all night as a result of the roadworks that are closing the route. The Mill on the Exe has decided to close up for a few days as all access is lost to it (I was told they asked for “Business as usual” signs from the council, but these could not be provided as Council staff were on strike), and I imagine the gym has had a quiet night due to the rather long route that will have been needed to get to it (all around the Exe Bridges and up Frog Street, I know how lazy these fitness freaks really are).

City Gate Closed

Anyway, if I was wanting to win awards for dull photos then these of Bonhay road would be ones ones I would submit to the competition.

Bonhay Road

Bonhay Road
On the plus side I won £10 playing poker at the City Gate tonight.

No comments: