Tuesday 11 November 2008

River Exe watching yet again

A week off work and I have spent the first two days reading and walking around the river. I guess doing very little is all part of having a holiday.

Here are some photos of today's potter around the quay and local area.

Exe in flood

This part of the river path is quite impassable at them moment, so I had to take the long way around.

Swan Exe

Cormorant making use of the temporary buoy that has been put in place on the river.

River Exe

The clock on St Marys church, I was just in time to watch the little guys do their mechanical striking routine!

Clock house that moved

A "free" bookshop, I resisted going in today, I have more than enough books to read at the moment.

Book Cycle Exeter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh: what a beautiful area. And great photos.

And you're stronger than I in resisting the bookshop. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of the swan... :)