Sunday 16 August 2009

Brisblog? Lonblog?

Exeter-Bristol-London

This blog depends on an important factor, me being in my hometown of Exeter. Over the next couple of days Ivonne has interviews in Bristol and London, and should she get one of them we will pack up and move. I will try and get a transfer, if that fails then I will fall back on a plan B which as yet I have not formulated.

Of course she may not get either of these jobs, and a job will come up elsewhere in the future, or even a job in Exeter or near by, at this stage who knows!

Whatever happens the reality of moving city is starting to hit, it makes me excited and nervous all at the same time.

Things will become clearer in the next few days and weeks, but this could be the end of exeblog, and my life in Exeter, and the start of something new!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Good luck to you both with that. We are in a similar position - Pete has had interviews last week and next week in down south-land, so it could be goodbye Glasgow soon.

Chelley said...

Very exciting! Of course I'd put in a vote for London... though I hope Ivonne is happy with whatever outcome... er comes out!

Ivonne said...

one interview done one more to go. It actually went ok, but it is hard to tell if I said the right things... But I I found a Borders and a Wagamama right around the corner from the place where I interviewed, so I will love the area around there ;-)

Ian Climacus said...

Best wishes Ivonne, and best wishes for you both. And having a Wagamama nearby is definitely a plus! :)