Friday 11 September 2009

Exepod - Blues night at the Bridge Inn

Bridge Inn

Monday night and I forfeited poker to go down to Topsham to go to Blues night at the Bridge Inn, My friend DT had his guitar and his wife Zoe and their son Patrick also came along for the ride!

Bridge Inn

It was a fun night catching up and some mostly great music, DT played a couple of songs and I terrorised him with my MP3 recorder!

DT at Bridge Inn in Topsham

The Bridge Inn is a great old fashioned pub in East Devon (as I am sure you can see from the pictures) and always provides a good nigh whether there is live music there or not, a range of superb ales always ensures I will drink slightly too much just because I want to try as many as possible!

The evidence of too many beers is all too apparent in exepod episode two!




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very good - we particularly liked the part where you were in the toilet!

Sarah said...

and we laughed out loud at the end.

When is the next exciting installment?!