Sunday 22 June 2008

Gone Ape

I survived the “Go Ape” experience, and although I am glad I have done the course I really hope never to do it again. At some points I was so scared I would have come down and stopped if I had had the choice... but you don't have the choice, the only way through is to do each challenge between the trees before a zip wire rewards you with the promise of solid ground.

On the way home, just opposite the Riverside Christian Centre, I saw a man try and kick a car. He was dawdling across the crossing and the lights turned green, the car in front of me started move towards him, he moved out the way but then tried to kick the tyre as it passed. Very amusing.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I can't believe you were scared by Go Ape. I loved it, but it didn't scare me enough. I want something bigger and more life-threatening next time! ;)