Sunday 28 September 2008

Uncertain times

The UK looks like it is entering phase two of the banking crisis this weekend, and judging by the announcements that are expected tonight or in the morning I could end up being a government employee for the second time in my life tomorrow!

Bowler

Not a great deal I can say, but please think of me tomorrow, I don't know whether it will be queues out the door, explaining the same things over and over, or just an eerie quiet day! If you do have a branch of the "beleaguered" bank near you then do pop in with some chocolate or something nice for the branch staff who will likely be stressed and fearful over the future.

Trying not to be too worried, it is all totally out of my control and I just need to get on with whatever needs doing and hopefully things will return to some sort of normality soon.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So, any news?

Unknown said...

Hope it all went OK today

Unknown said...

So are you employed by the Government or Santander?

Anonymous said...

Hope and pray all is well.

Neil said...

It was a much quieter day than we expected, but still not the best day at work I have ever had!

I am now working for Santander, so hopefully they have a space for us in their big plan!