Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

Well, it's 2009 already, it seems only yesterday it was 2008.

I have not made any new years resolutions again, apart from the usual "Do good things more and bad things less", but I can't promise to stick to it. One year I gave up Class A drugs, with remarkable success (that year and every year in fact). I may try to eat Humus a little less this year.

Christmas 2008 was really nice, just spending time with friends and family, got some great presents including the Bourne Trilogy on DVD and a book called Professor Stewart's Cabinet of Mathematical Curiosities, as well as lots of other nice things.

New Year was spent out at Half Moon, a great house party with charades and the "rizzla game" and mini sparklers and nibbles. Thanks to Dennis and Lucia for the invite!

I won't promise to write more on my blog in the coming year, that would be foolish and doomed from the outset, but I will try and update at least every few weeks. I think even I can manage that!

No comments: