Thursday 6 August 2009

Online and Cornwall

In the last few months I have discovered Twitter, although I am not totally convinced of the purpose of it I have found it a lot of fun, and a good way of keeping up and communicating with some of the comedians I enjoy so much, such as Richard Herring, Sarah Millican and Mark Watson, and also broadcasters such as Andrew Collins, Geoff Lloyd and Simon Mayo. Some of them have even replied to my comments, I certainly don't expect any replies, but it is lovely that these busy people find a moment to throw a comment back at me! Add me if you like, NeilDenham1978

I have been enjoying the Naked Scientist podcasts the last few months, if you have even a passing interest in science then this podcast from Cambridge is well worth a listen. It is professional, never patronises, but also never leave complicated terms unexplained. This week they even answered a question from me! http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=24758

I have also realised that I have not posted since we went away to Cornwall way back in March! We had a lovely time and the weather was mostly good! It really is a great time to go away, it is totally quiet down there. Here are just a few pictures.

Cornwall March 2009 024

Cornwall March 2009 072

Cornwall March 2009 179

No comments: